IVAM reopens with a new exhibition by Jorge Peris
TOURISTIC AREA: Historical center
Enjoy the best contemporary art again in València! From May 18, IVAM will open its doors to the public again with a new exhibition of one of the most outstanding local artists of the moment: "Jorge Peris: Dark Man a lomos del Pájaro de Fuego".
In an assembly that plays with the exhibition space with its diagonals, columns and stairs, Jorge Peris materializes his imaginary building through figures that one discovers when walking through the exhibition.
According to the measures for the lifting of the curfew, the capacity in the museum will be limited and controlled at the entrance of the museum and each gallery. Markings have also been placed to maintain a safe distance and hygiene measures are being followed, including the replacement of brochures with downloadable guides with QR codes.
In addition to the new exhibition, do not miss the other current offers of the museum. These are the other current exhibitions you can see:
- Orientalisms: the construction of the symbolism of the Middle East and North Africa
- Julio González and the avant-garde
- Case Study: The Secret Cabinet of Miquel Navarro
- Turbulent times: Stories and micro-stories in the IVAM collection
- Counterculture: resistance, utopia and provocation in València
- Ignacio Pinazo: the spirit of an epoch