Cruises from Valencia
Arriving in Valencia by sea, catching a first glimpse of the city slowly taking shape, making out the silhouette of the Veles e Vents building, hopefully at four o’clock, just when the fishing boats are returning to port. This is one of the best ways to approach the city. So, why not do so on a cruise?
Two companies depart regularly from the Port of Valencia, the perfect excuse to come or stay a few more days to get to know the city in depth.
Costa Cruceros offers several itineraries on different ships:
- Costa Luminosa (Valencia-Palermo-Civitacecchia/Rome-Savona-Marseille-BCN-VLC). Departures from Valencia on Tuesdays between January and February.
- Costa Toscana (València-Palermo-Civitacecchia/Rome-Savona-Marseille-Barcelona-València). Departures from Valencia on Tuesdays in April and then on Fridays between May and November.
- Costa Fascinosa (València-Barcelona-Savona-Marseille-Malaga-Cadiz- Lisbon-Gibraltar-VLC). Departures from Valencia on different days between October and November.
- Costa Favolosa (València-Savona-Marseille-Barcelona-Cadiz-Gibraltar-Casablanca-Tangiers-Malaga-València). There will be two departures in April and three on different days in October and November.
- Costa Diadema (València-Lanzarote-Santa Cruz de Tenerife-Funchal-Lisbon-Cadiz-Barcelona-Marseille-Savona-València). There is one departure in May and two in December (with stopovers (departing on Tuesdays)).
The MSC ship Seaside departs from Valencia on Thursdays between April and October to visit Marseille and Genoa. On Saturdays, the MSC Bellissima sets sail for the ports of Tarragona, Genoa, Livorno and Naples.
Other shipping companies also call at València, such as Royal Caribbean, Azamara Cruises, Aidacruises, Silversea, TUI, Viking Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruises, Seabourn Cruises… Check all the cruises that pass through València here.
THE VERY BEST WELCOME
The cruise port of Valencia is 4.5 km from the city centre. Taxis will take you wherever you wish to go or bus lines will take you to the city’s historic centre or to the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias. If your cruise berths at the docks known as Cruceros 1 or Cruceros 2, there is an internal free shuttle to the Transmediterránea terminal.
GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR VISIT
If you want to discover the city on your own, buy the 24-hour Valencia Tourist Card. With this card, you will have unlimited access to public transport, free entrance to museums and municipal monuments and discounts on other tourist attractions, shops, restaurants and tourist services.You can also use the Tourist Bus to get to know the essence of València in a few hours and in comfort.
HOW TO GET THERE
Oficina de Turismo València Puerto -Tourist Info Valencia Port, Moll de Ponent, Valencia, Spain
What to see in València
The quick guide for cruisers to know what to see and what to do if you spend little time in Valencia
10 Essential places to visit
València Top Attractions
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Discover the best of València and enjoy the city.
Don't miss a thing!