GROUPS Valencia Tourist Card 24, 48 y 72 Hours
If you are travelling to Valencia with agroup of more than 20 people, your best option is the Valencia Group Tourist Card which entitles you to 15 per cent discount. In addition, each member of your group will receive his or her own discount card.
With Valencia’s Group Tourist Card:
• FREE bus, metro and tram travel for 24, 48 or 72 hours which is activated its first use at a point of usage (museum, public transport...). Includes journeys to and from the airport. Allows you to travel in any of Valencia’s metro, city bus and tram zones.
• FREE entry to public museums and monuments
• Discount of up to 50% on leisure activities and in shops and restaurants.
Urban transport in Valencia is free on the bus for children under 6 and on the metro for children under 10. Children up to the age of 15 incl. enter the municipal museums and monuments for free.
Choose whether you would like your purchase to be delivered to your home, or hotel or collected from any Tourist Information Offices. (FREE).
What is the Valencia Tourist Card?
It is a combined card that offers free public urban transport and discounts in Museums, leisure activities, shops and restaurants, during 24, 48 or 72 hours.
The free public urban transport is within Valencia city, zone ABCD. It includes the journey Valencia-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5).
How long can I use the Valencia Tourist Card?
The contactless Valencia Tourist Card can be used during a period of 24, 48 or 72 hours, depending on the type of card.
How must I validate it?
The card is activated with its first use at a point of usage (museum, public transport...).
Readers are available for this purpose. The hours of validity will start to count from that moment.
Once you have used your Valencia Tourist Card, recycle it at our Tourist Offices. The environment will thank you for it.
Valencia Tourist Card
- A Valencia Tourist Card cannot be returned if the card has been delivered to any of the points of sale or collection (Tourist Offices, headquarters or main office of the Visit València Foundation, vending machines, smart points, agents/tour operators, hotels, hostels, campsites).
- If you buy the Valencia Tourist Card + tickets to tourist venues and shows (or any other type of package offered): no full or partial refunds will be offered, since the buyer will have benefited from the discounts on the tickets at the time of payment, regardless of whether the card has been delivered or not.
You can find all the information about our return policy by clicking on the following link: Information about returns
Shipments and deliveries
The Valencia Tourist Card is a physical card, to which during the purchasing process you must decide how you wish to receive it. Delivery to an address, delivery to your hotel or free collection from our TOURIST OFFICES.
The delivery period for addresses within Spain is 3-5 working days from the date of purchase. For deliveries to other EU countries, the delivery period is 10-15 working days.
Delivery periods to the rest of the world will depend on the country, with a maximum period of 20 days.
Delivery to your Hotel
Purchases will be delivered to the customer’s Hotel on the date indicated by the customer, between 10 am and 11 am.
Collection from Tourist Offices
You can collect your order free of charge from any of our Tourist Offices during opening hours.