Mestalla Forever Tour (València C.F.)
From 13 years to 64
From 5 to 12 years old. Over 65s and / or retirees, pensioners, people with disabilities, unemployed. With supporting document
The tour where you're the soccer star
If you're crazy about soccer, you can't pass up this visit to one of Spain's oldest and most iconic stadiums. Put yourself in the shoes of Valencia C.F. players as you walk through the locker rooms before stepping out onto the field of the legendary Mestalla and taking your seat on the team bench. You can also visit the press room, VIP box and trophy room, and learn about the history of the Valencian club. Victory is yours!
Remember that the tour is not offered on days when there is training or a game.
How it works
- When you book, you have to specify the day and time you want to visit.
- We will email you the tickets so you can print them out, or download the eTickets on your phone.
- The guided tour lasts about an hour and is bilingual, in Spanish and English.
- The tour leaves from gate number 3 of the Mestalla Stadium, Avda. Suecia, Valencia. We recommend arriving 15 minutes before the tour start time.
Discounts and special rates
- There are reduced rates for children ages 5 to 12, people with disabilities, unemployed, retirees and pensioners, with supporting documentation.
- Admission is free for children up to 4.
- If you buy the ticket together with the Valencia Tourist Card, you will get 10% off.
- For group rates of more than 20 people, please contact email@example.com
VLC Tourist Card discount
Discount with the Valencia Tourist Card: 10%
The 10% discount is individual and non-transferable, like the Valencia Tourist Card.
If you are booking the activity for more than one person and want the discount, you will need as many VTCs as people doing the activity.
When buying, you will see the final price with the discount detailed in the shopping cart.