Radio City, the must of Valencia's night life
TOURISTIC AREA: Historical center
Good music and alternative proposals in the historic center.
Radio City is an iconic night club in Valencia and, without a doubt, one of the oldest. Opened in 1979 as a juice shop, years later as a drinks bar, it has always opted to offer new cultural activities. Music, live performances, art, culture and tolerance are the hallmarks of a multi-purpose space that anyone who has come out of Valencia in the last 35 years has set foot in at least once. No small feat.
It's really unusual for a drinks bar, night club or whatever you want to call it, to be this enduring, but in the case of Radio City there are plenty of reasons.
First of all, alternative music but with a very open mind, with that rare ability to both be above any trend and at the same time one step ahead of the most cutting-edge proposals.
Always pioneers, whether with live entertainment, offering dance, cinema, live music, exhibitions, book presentations or any artistic event spanning the city's cultural panorama.
What are you going to find today if you go to Radio City on any given night? Take note!
- On Tuesdays, Flamenco Show, performances by flamenco groups with more art than the Prado Museum.
- On Wednesdays, the best Reggae music at the Reggae Live Session.
- On Thursdays, you're the star on Karaoke Night.
- On Fridays, international music session to dance and whatever comes up.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, any kind of live show or DJ with music you can only listen to there.
- Various exhibitions, theater, Radiocitas (fast dates to get to know people!)…
So Radio City isn't just another place, it's the must of Valencia's night life. You can't say that you’ve experienced the night scene in Valencia without visiting it. Click on the button below to see what's on tap every night in this iconic club in our city.
- Event dates
C/ de Sta. Teresa, 19, 46001 València, Valencia