El Cabanyal beach
El Cabanyal beach
TOURISTIC AREA: Sea towns, Maria and beaches
This is the beach of the old fishermen's quarter of Valencia from which it takes its name. Valencians still call it Las Arenas, after the old spa of the same name, which has now been converted into a luxury hotel resort. Its waters, its fishermen and the children who splash about on the shores of the Mediterranean have been immortalised by the painter Joaquin Sorolla, a universal Valencian. You will certainly be surprised by its width, almost 200 metres. You will certainly not be short of space!
If you are looking for the hustle and bustle, this is your beach, with numerous restaurants, leisure facilities and accommodation, and it's also literally just a stone's throw from the Marina de Valencia. Very easily accessible and with all services for bathers, including the rental of umbrellas and deckchairs, it is very well prepared for the visit of people with disabilities and makes it easier for them to get into the water. It has sports fields, games for children and a water channel so that you can practice your favourite sport safely. Some places on the promenade become a meeting place for drinks in the evening, with the Marina Beach Club being the king of the see-it-yourself. Don't let anyone tell you about it and live the experience!
- Malvarrosa/Cabanyal Lost Children identification programme (information at all stations)
- Early skin damage detection (melanoma) campaign at Cabanyal, next to station no. 3
- Skin damage protection campaign at Cabanyal
- Cono-papeleras” campaign to keep the sand clean
- Health/physical exercise campaign.
The Healthy Park is designed to keep older people in shape. The exercise equipment is not designed for rehabilitation purposes. Physical exercise is not just for the young: adults and the elderly also need to do age-appropriate physical activities to promote good health and to prevent the early appearance of certain diseases. These parks offer the public the chance to get together, enjoy outdoor leisure time and do age-appropriate physical activities using exercise equipment designed for different uses. Depending on the machine used, the exercises reinforce the development of muscles and joints, thereby improving coordination in particular and the whole body in general, with the medical and health benefits involved in the PROMOTION OF GOOD HEALTH.
- Each healthy park consists of 8 pieces of physical exercise equipment.
- It is recommended to read the instructions before using the equipment.
- Use of the park is intended for adults only. Children under the age of 12 should not use the park.
- If the park is being used by children under the age of 12, they must be under the supervision of a responsible adult.
- The exercise machines are not toys.
- Choose the appropriate piece of equipment according to your level of health and fitness. It is recommended to consult your doctor before using the equipment.
- Services Menu (pdf 25 kb) Beach Management System (pdf 10 kb)
- Punto accesible: Frente a la posta sanitaria nº 2
- Programa de ayuda al baño al discapacitado. Horario de 11:00 a 19:00 en el punto accesible nº 2 desde el 13 de Junio al 7 de septiembre
- Acceso minusválidos y pasarela adaptada
- Cordada de boyarines
- 3 WC adaptados
- Duchas accesibles
- Bandas de señalización para discapacitados visuales en pasarenas adaptadas del punto accesible
- Deporte adaptado
- Dípticos informativos para discapacitados visuales en braille Campañas estivales sanitarias y medioambientales
- Programa de identificación de Niños Perdidos Malvarrosa/ Cabanyal (información en todas las postas)
- Campaña de detección precoz de lesiones de piel (Melanoma) en Cabanyal, junto a Posta nº 3
- Campaña de protección de lesiones de piel en Cabanyal
- Campaña mantener limpia la arena “Cono-papeleras”
- Campaña de salud- ejercicio físico.
- Drinking water
- Adapted toilets
- Health posts