Boat trip and Paella in the Albufera
45-minute ride (approximately) through l'Albufera in a traditional boat called an albuferenc, shared with a maximum of 30 customers. The boatmen don't speak English.
Menu of food to share per table, including:
- 4 appetizers
- One rice dish per table, your choice of: Valencian paella (chicken and vegetables), arroz a banda (paella with fish), mixed paella, black rice, fideuà or seafood paella, or vegetable paella
- Water, wine, soft drinks, choice of dessert.
The ultimate Valencian culinary experience
You can't leave Valencia without eating a paella, and what better place to do that than in the birthplace of this dish? Discover the charm of the Natural Park of l'Albufera and its varied birdlife as you calmly glide along the waters of its lagoon in a traditional boat, before savoring the product of its rice paddies in one of the best restaurants in the area. Bon appetit!
How it works
- When you book, you have to specify the day you want to visit.
- We will email you the tickets so you can print them out, or download the eTickets on your phone.
- The meeting point is the El Palmar Restaurant, Redolins Street, 4. 46012 El Palmar (Valencia) at 12:45 PM (we recommend getting there 10 minutes early). Remember that transportation to the Albufera is not included. See how to get here.
- If the boat is at full capacity, a second ride will be offered at 4:00 PM (7:00 PM in the summer months). In that case, you can enjoy your paella in the dining room before the ride.