OUR RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
1. Physical products:
Physical products (merchandising and publications) that can be purchased at Tourist Offices can be returned, provided they are in good condition and have not been used.
2. Valencia Tourist Card (VTC):
- A Valencia Tourist Card cannot be returned if the card has been delivered to any of the points of sale or collection (Tourist Offices, headquarters or main office of the Visit València Foundation, vending machines, smart points, agents/tour operators, hotels, hostels, campsites).
- If you buy the Valencia Tourist Card + tickets to tourist venues and shows (or any other type of package offered): no full or partial refunds will be offered, since the buyer will have benefited from the discounts on the tickets at the time of payment, regardless of whether the card has been delivered or not.
3. Tickets and Activities:
The purchase of tickets and guided tours cannot be canceled since the tickets are issued at the time of payment.
The following changes may be requested:
- Change the date of the product, provided the request is made at least 48 hours in advance
- Change the name of the buyer of the ticket(s)
For any changes to tickets bought online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any changes to tickets purchased at the Tourist Office, you have to go to the same point of sale where the ticket was purchased.
4. Items purchased through the website or at any other point of sale that allows returns:
Returns for items purchased through the website must be requested by sending an email to email@example.com, specifying the order number and reason for the return.
If the item was purchased at another point of sale that allows returns, the customer must request the refund from said point of sale.
5. Return deadline: 14 calendar days from receipt by email of the purchase confirmation, provided the VTC card was not delivered or accepted, and in the case of physical products, provided they were not used.
6. Approval of the return:
Once the refund is approved, a confirmation email will be sent indicating that the amount will be credited to the same account from which the purchase was made.
7. Change request:
Any changes must be requested through the customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Rejected returns:
Visit Valencia reserves the right to refuse any returns requested or sent after the deadline, or for items that are not in the same condition as when received.
9. Loss or Theft:
Visit València is not responsible for the loss or theft of tickets, cards or other products purchased at the various points of sale referred to in point 1.