Valencia Tourist Card 72 hours and Entry to Oceanogràfic, Science Museum, Hemisfèric and Bioparc
From 13 years
From 4 to 12 years
Over 65 years
Special pack that includes:
Full ticket to the CITY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES: entry to Europe's largest aquarium Oceanogràfic, entry to the Science Museum and a film in large-format in the IMAX Dome at the Hemisfèric.
Ticket to BIOPARC, innovative zoo, in which the barriers are practically invisible and the animals feel right at home, covers some 100,000 square metres.
VALENCIA TOURIST CARD 72h, a card that includes:
- Free public transport around the city: Bus, Metro and Tram zones ABCD. Including the journey Valencia-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5).
- Free entry to municipal museums and monuments such as the Lonja de Seda (silk exchange), the Serranos and Quart Towers, the Fallas Museum and the Almoina, as well as many other attractions.
Discounts of up to 50% on 130 participating tourist and leisure services and in shops and restaurants.
- A free map of Valencia and a guide of discounts for a whole range of tourist services, restaurants and shops.
- We also include a free tapa and a glass of beer or soft drink.
Children rates applicable from 6 to 12 years old. Urban transport in Valencia is free by bus from 0 to 5 years old and by metro from 0 to 9 years old.
Senior rate applicable to over 65s and retirees / pensioners with supporting document.
The Valencia Tourist Card and tickets are different products.
The Valencia Tourist Card is a physical card, so during the process of purchase you should decide how to get it. Options: delivery to an address, delivery to your hotel or free collection at our TOURIST INFO OFFICES.
We will send you the tickets via email once the online purchase has been made.
VALÈNCIA TOURIST CARD
The card is activated with its first use in a point of use (museum, public transport...). Readers are available for this purpose. The hours of validity will start counting from that moment.
Once you have used your Valencia Tourist Card, recycle it at our Tourist Offices. The environment will thank you for it.
Urban transport in Valencia is free on the bus for children under 6 and on the metro for children under 10.
TICKET BIOPARC VALENCIA
Once the online purchase is made, you will receive an email with the proof of purchase of the item and a link with the tickets.
Access to the venue: Through the PREFERRED ACCESS / FAST PASS Box Office.
- It is necessary to respect the access hours. Once the access strip has passed, it will not be possible to access.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, no changes or refunds will be accepted.
- You will not be able to re-enter the venue once it has been abandoned.
- The park may require the documentation proofing that the purchased rate is correct.
TICKETS TO THE CITY OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
Once you’ve bought your tickets online, you’ll receive an e-mail with an order confirmation so you can download the tickets onto your mobile or print them at home.
Remember: If you have a Smartphone you MUST show your ticket on your mobile to access the complex. If you don’t have a smartphone, you’ll have to print the tickets to gain access to the complex.
The entrance ticket is valid for a film at the Hemisfèric. For the list of films and times, please go to:
* For security reasons, you will not be able to access the projection room once the session has started, losing the rights of entry.
* The seats are not numbered and it is recommended to attend 15 minutes before the start of the session.
The *Science Museum entrance ticket does not include access to extra activities, such as the 'Space Simulator' or 'Science on Stage'. *For security reasons, some exhibition modules have been disabled.
Opening hours: The ticket offices remain open from 10:00 until 1 hour before the park closes. Closing time according to season. Consult opening hours. Free entry for children under 3.
Tickets and Guided Tours:
The purchase of tickets and guided tours through VLC Shop cannot be cancelled. At the time of payment through VLC Shop, the tickets will be sent by email. For this reason, no refund is possible. It will only be possible to modify the purchase in the following cases:
- Change the dates of enjoyment of the product, provided that it is requested at least 24 hours in advance.
- Change the name of the holder of the purchase made
To request any change, please contact our customer service email email@example.com
Valencia Tourist Card:
The price of the card may be refunded as long as the card has not been used or validated.
If your order also included tickets for tourist attractions, the VLC Tourist Card holder discount will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
To request any change, please write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org stating your purchase number.
Shipments and deliveries
The Valencia Tourist Card is a physical card, to which during the purchasing process you must decide how you wish to receive it. Delivery to an address, delivery to your hotel or free collection from our TOURIST OFFICES.
The delivery period for addresses within Spain is 3-5 working days from the date of purchase. For deliveries to other EU countries, the delivery period is 10-15 working days.
Delivery periods to the rest of the world will depend on the country, with a maximum period of 20 days.
Delivery to your Hotel
Purchases will be delivered to the customer’s Hotel on the date indicated by the customer, between 10 am and 11 am.
Collection from Tourist Offices
You can collect your order free of charge from any of our Tourist Offices during opening hours.
Collection from DIGITAL KIOSK:
You can pick up your order at the DIGITAL KIOSK at the Airport. It is located in front of the car rental companies. You only have to enter the reference that appears on the voucher and the email indicated during the purchase process. You can also do this by bringing it closer to the QR reader.
OPENING TIMES: 24 hours a day, both for collections and new purchases of the VLC Tourist Card.