COVID-19: Entry requirements in Valencia
In order to enter Spain, all passengers, regardless of the country of departure of the trip (except for children under 12 and anyone connecting internationally), must present one of these documents:
- A digital Covid certificate (DCC) from the European Union or equivalent, or a negative certificate from an active infection diagnostic test, or a certificate of recovery.
- SpTH QR code. If you do NOT have the EU Digital COVID Certificate or equivalent, you must complete the SpTH Health Check Form and manually enter the details of your vaccination, recovery or diagnostic test certificate.
- People connecting internationally and children under 12 do not have to present a DCC or QR code from SpTH.
Consult all the requirements for entry to Spain by clicking on the button below.
USE OF FACE MASKS
Persons six and older are required to wear masks in the following situations:
(a) Workers, visitors and patients in health centers and establishments, except for the patients when they are in their room.
b) Workers and visitors in social and health centers, when they are in common areas.
(c) On aircraft, trains and buses, as well as on public passenger transport. In enclosed spaces of ships and vessels where it is impossible to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters, except in cabins when shared by groups of people who live together.
The requirement in the previous section will not be enforceable in the following cases:
a) For people who have any type of respiratory illness or distress that may be aggravated by the use of a mask or who, due to being disabled or dependent, do not have the autonomy to remove the mask, or who exhibit behavioral disorders that make their use unfeasible.
b) If, due to the nature of the activities, the use of the mask is incompatible, as per the instructions of health authorities.
Tourist information offices
Our tourist information offices will remain open in their schedule times.
Our tourist information staff are also available via live chat to answer any questions you may have concerning your visit to Valencia, from Monday to Saturday, from 9 am to 06 pm and on Sundays, from 10 am to 02 pm.
Outside of these hours, you can fill out the chat form and our staff will respond to your requests. You can send your query at any time, any day of the week.
Where to get the PCR or antigen test
- PCR €120 Results within 48 h
- ANTIGEN €60 Results in 1 h
- EXPRESS PCR €190 Results in 2 h
Service hours are: PCR and ANTIGEN: Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM and from 3 PM to 7 PM. All other tests, Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM. Saturdays from 9:30 AM to 11 AM.
Contact person: Amparo Piqueras, 96 317 78 06 (Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 3 PM).
Vithas Valencia October 9
- CORONAVIRUS RNA - PCR: €120 (approx. 24 hours)
- CORONAVIRUS ANTIGEN: €60 (approx. 4 hours)
- RAPID CORONAVIRUS TEST _ QUALITATIVE SEROLOGY TEST: €35 (approx. 1 hour)
- ELISA SEROLOGY_ QUANTITATIVE SEROLOGY TEST: €30 each (approx. 4 days)
- SEROLOGY + ANTIGEN TEST: €80 (approx. 4 hours)
- PCR EXPRESS (approx. 1 hour): €190
Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 2 PM
Monday to Friday from 4 PM to 7 PM (currently from 5 PM to 8 PM).
Dr. Orlando sees private and international patients and his hours are Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 2 PM and from 5 PM to 8 PM.
Hospital Quironsalud Valencia
Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM
Saturday, from 9 AM to noon and Sunday from 9 AM to 10 AM.
After hours, tests are done in the emergency room
Telephone: 0034 659 966 800
Special price for readers of visitvalencia.com (mention that you saw it here):
Results are sent by email in Spanish and English.
Clínica Doctor Serrano (C/ Grabador Esteve, 1)
- PCR test: Results: for tests done before 10.00am, 6–9 hours; after 10.00am, results the next day. Cost: €90
- Group PCR test: for groups of up to 10 people. Results: for tests done before 10.00am, 6–9 hours; after 10.00am, results the next day. Cost: €70
- Antigen test: Results: 15 min. Cost: €30
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8.00am–8.00pm
Contact phone: +34 960 265 758
Whatsapp: 672 109 916
Airport - Eurofins (1st floor, next to the Swissport counter)
PCR test (results in 12 hours) - €70
Rapid PCR test (results in 1–3 hours) - €95
Antigen test - €29.17
Prior appointment required. Make your appointment here or via the TrustOne app.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 8.00am–5.00pm / Tuesday and Thursday: 8.00am–6.30pm
PCR: 100 € Results will be received by email during the afternoon.
Serological test: €40
Antigen test: 30 €.
All tests are carried out from 8:00 to 21:00 in the hospital laboratory on the third floor. Make an appointment on their website.