Xàtiva 28; 46004 - Valencia

TOURISTIC AREA: Historical center

Located next to the North railway station the bullring is a neoclassic design by Sebastián Monleón Estellés, built between 1850 and 1860 on the site of an unfinished plaza. It is 17.65 metres high and the ring itself is 52 metres in diameter. There are four levels decorated with an array of differing brick arches and wooden balustrades. Inside there are 24 rows in the stands. The main events take place during las Fallas and the July Fair.

Interest information

Get directions