Student housing in Valencia
If you are looking for a place to stay in Valencia, you'll be glad to know that every neighborhood in this great city has excellent transportation, especially in universities and student areas.
The preferred areas for students are:
- Blasco Ibáñez, university area par excellence, with Plaza Honduras, Mestalla, Avda. de Aragón, Alameda and Plaza del Cedro.
- Benimaclet, one of the most alternative and multicultural areas of the city, located very close to some universities.
- El Cabanyal, old fishermen's quarter by the sea.
- Ruzafa, close to the historic center of Valencia, with great nightlife.
For housing options, you can consider:
- University residences and dormitories, where you can stay for about 600 euros a month. In addition to housing, they offer half-board or full-board plans.
- The rent on a small studio or flat can cost between 400 and 700 euros.
- The rent on a room in a shared flat ranges in price from 250 to 350 euros.
- Another option is to stay in a house with a family.
To find housing, you can rely on the free services that universities offer their students, or hire the services of a real estate agency to help you with the process.