Afternoon Tour “The Fallas, much more than an experience”
From 13 years
Out of stock!
From 4 to 12 years
Out of stock!
From 16 to 18 March, discover the history of the Fallas de Valencia and visit three Fallas within the Special Section (indoor visit). Our Fallas 2023 special guided tour will teach you everything there is to know about the origin of the Fallas, the nature of the festival and the traditional attire.
Dates: 16, 17 and 18 March
Language: bilingual, Spanish - English
Schedule: From 3:30pm to 6:00pm.
Itinerary: Falla Almirante Cadarso- Duque de Calabria, Regne de València and Sueca Literato Azorín.
Point of departure: 15:30 from Colon Market (Calle Jorge Juan entrance).
Take advantage of this SPECIAL PROMOTION: If you add "Tickets to Special Section Fallas" to your shopping cart, you will enjoy a 20% discount on your tickets.
- Get to the departure point 10 minutes early.
- Book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- No changes or refunds will be accepted for not showing up at the agreed time.
- Free for children up to the age of 3.
For guided tours for groups of more than 20 people, contact email@example.com
Service with eTickets: show the ticket directly on your mobile to enjoy the service. No printing required.
Entrance Tickets and Guided Tours:
The purchase of tickets and guided tours through VLC Shop cannot be cancelled. At the time of payment through VLC Shop, the tickets will be sent by email. For this reason, no refund is possible. It will only be possible to modify the purchase in the following cases:
- Change the dates of enjoyment of the product, provided that it is requested at least 24 hours in advance.
- Change the name of the holder of the purchase made
To request any change, please write to us at our customer service email address firstname.lastname@example.org