Evening guided Tour “The Fallas, much more than an experience”
Discover the history of the Fallas de Valencia with our Fallas 2022 special guided tour. We will teach you everything there is to know about the origin of the Fallas, the nature of the festival and the traditional attire.
Language: bilingual, Spanish - English
Schedule: 19th March. From 7:45 pm to 22:15 pm.
Itinerary: Firework Displays and Cremà (burning) of Childrens’ Falla in the Ensanche district. Visit to the Ruzafa Lights. To finish, those who so desire will be left at the Falla Regne de València to see the Cremà of the Adult´s Falla.
Point of Departure: 7:45 pm from Colón Market (Calle Jorge Juan entrance).
- Get to the departure point 10 minutes early.
- Book at least 24 hours in advance.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
- No changes or refunds will be accepted for not showing up at the agreed time.
- Free for children up to the age of 4.
For guided tours for groups of more than 20 people, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Service with eTickets: show the ticket directly on your mobile to enjoy the service. No printing required.
>>> The organizer of this activity has implemented all the necessary hygienic measures to avoid COVID19 infections
Entrance Tickets and Guided Tours:
The purchase of tickets and guided tours through VLC Shop cannot be cancelled. At the time of payment through VLC Shop, the tickets will be sent by email. For this reason, no refund is possible. It will only be possible to modify the purchase in the following cases:
- Change the dates of enjoyment of the product, provided that it is requested at least 24 hours in advance.
- Change the name of the holder of the purchase made
To request any change, please write to us at our customer service email address email@example.com