Tourist Information Office City Hall-Ayuntamiento
Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 1 bajo - 46002 València
TOURISTIC AREA: Historical center
Conveniently located in the centre of Valencia, just inside the main entrance to the City Hall building, providing a 24 hour service all year round, offering tourist information, personalised advice in various languages, comprehensive assistance in planning your stay in the city, and reservation and purchase of tickets for tourist attractions in the area, ensuring your trip is well organised, saving you time and helping you beat the queues.
The office is accessible for people with reduced mobility. It is equipped with an accessible service counter, a headset for the hearing impaired, and assistance for people with reduced mobility and general disabilities.
Planning of the tourist stay in the city:
- Tickets to the main tourist areas of the city: City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc, Tourist Bus, Museums, Monuments ...
- Booking of tourist services:
- Guided tours on foot, by bicycle, Segway ... through the historic center of the city, maritime towns, Albufera, and other places of interest.
- Theme visits: Silk Route, Grail Route and Religious Art, Fallas Tour, Albufera Natural Park, Day Tours ...
- Bicycle rental, Segway...
- Experiences gastronomic: tapas and wine tours, gastronomic tours, paella workshop, dinner and show, wine bus...
- Activities at the sea: catamaran, sailing, sunset, excursion food and bath, jet skis, flyboard ...
- Surveys to evaluate the attention received and suggestions for improvement.
- Bookstore Municipal.
- Planning your stay
- Accommodation Booking Service.
- Luxury Dining and Restaurant Bookings, enabling you to sample Mediterranean cuisine, including shows and 3 culinary experiences.
- Bookings for Cultural Events.
- Travel Bookings
Planning your stay in the city:
1. Tickets to the city’s main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc , Tourist Bus, Museums, Monuments, etc.
2. Booking of tourist services:
- Guided tours on foot, bike or Segway, through the historical centre of the city, seaside villages, Albufera and other places of interest.
- Themed tours: Silk Route, Route of the Grail and Religious Art, Fallas Tour, Albufera Natural Park, Day Tours, etc.
- Renting bikes, Segways, etc.
- Culinary experiences: tapas and wine tours, gastronomy tours, paella workshop, dinner with entertainment, wine bus, etc.
- Sea activities: catamaran, sunset sailing trip, boat excursion with swimming and food, jet skis, flyboard, etc.
Questionnaires to evaluate customer service satisfaction and suggestions for improvement. Municipal Bookshop.
+34 963 524 908