Tourist Information Office - Airport
Planta de Llegadas Arrivals Hall / 46940 - Manises (València)
TOURISTIC AREA: Outskirts
Located in the Arrivals Hall of Valencia Airport (Manises), providing a 24-hour service all year round, offering tourist information, personalised advice in various languages, comprehensive assistance in planning your stay in the city, and booking and purchase of tickets for tourist attractions in the area, ensuring your trip is well organised, saving you time and helping you beat the queues.
The office is accessible for people with reduced mobility. It is equipped with an accessible service counter, a headset for the hearing impaired, and assistance for people with reduced mobility and general disabilities.
Customer service satisfaction questionnaires and suggestions for improvement.
Planning your stay
- Accommodation Booking Service
- Luxury Dining and Restaurant Bookings, enabling you to sample Mediterranean cuisine, including shows and culinary experiences.
- Bookings for Cultural Events
- Travel Bookings
Services in various languages.
Sale of souvenirs.
Planning your stay in the city:
- Tickets to the city’s main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc, Tourist Bus, Museums, Monuments, etc.
- Booking of tourist services:
- Guided tours on foot, bike or Segway, through the historical centre of the city, seaside villages, Albufera and other places of interest.
- Themed tours: Silk Route, Route of the Grail and Religious Art, Fallas Tour, Albufera Natural Park, Day Tours, etc.
- Renting bikes, Segways, etc.
- Culinary experiences: tapas and wine tours, gastronomy tours, paella workshop, dinner with entertainment, wine bus, etc.
- Sea activities: catamaran, sunset sailing trip, boat excursion with swimming and food, jet skis, flyboard, etc.
TOUCH SCREEN kiosk for the purchase and collection of the VALENCIA TOURIST CARD if purchased at www.visitvalencia.com. Located opposite car rental companies. 24-hour service.
Purchase the Valencia Tourist Card from VENDING MACHINES - 24-hour service -, located at the Tourist Info point in the Arrivals Hall or at the airport metro station.
+34 961 530 229