Tourism Information Office Paz
Paz 48, 46003 - València
TOURISTIC AREA: Historical center
The tourist info is located in Calle de la Paz, one of València’s major urban thoroughfares, it offers tourist information, personalized advice in various languages, comprehensive assistance in planning your stay in the city, and booking and purchase of tickets for tourist attractions in the area, ensuring your trip is well organized, saving you time and helping you beat the queues.
The office is accessible for people with reduced mobility. It is equipped with an accessible service counter, a headset for the hearing impaired, and assistance for people with reduced mobility and general disabilities.
Customer service satisfaction questionnaires and suggestions for improvement.
VAT Refund Service for non-EU visitors. - Global Blue and Planet Payment cheques are accepted.
The tax free service is available from:
Mondays to Saturdays: 09.00am - 5.00pm
Sundays and public holidays: 10.00am-1.00pm
PLANNING YOUR STAY
a. Accommodation Booking Service
b. Luxury Dining and Restaurant Bookings, enabling you to sample the Mediterranean cuisine, including shows and culinary experiences.
c. Bookings for Cultural Events
d. Travel Bookings
- Services in various languages.
- Sale of souvenirs.
- VAT Refund Service for non-EU visitors. Tax Free City Centre Cash Refund
- Planning your stay in the city:
1) Tickets to the city’s main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc, Tourist Bus, Museums, Monuments, etc.
2) Booking of tourist services:
- Guided tours on foot, bike or Segway, through the historical centre of the city, seaside villages, Albufera and other places of interest.
- Themed tours: Silk Route, Route of the Grail and Religious Art, Fallas Tour, Albufera Natural Park, Day Tours, etc.
- Renting bikes, Segways, etc.
- Culinary experiences: tapas and wine tours, gastronomy tours, paella workshop, dinner with entertainment, wine bus, etc.
- Sea activities: catamaran, sunset sailing trip, boat excursion with swimming and food, jet skis, flyboard, etc.
a. Questionnaires to evaluate customer service satisfaction and suggestions for improvement.
b. Self-service information point.
+34 963 986 422