Tourist Information Office - Joaquin Sorolla
Joaquín Sorolla Railway Station (High Speed and Long Distance). San Vicente 171, 46007 - València
TOURISTIC AREA: Historical center
Located in Joaquín Sorolla Railway Station providing a 24 hour service all year round, offering tourist information, personalised advice in various languages, comprehensive assistance in planning your stay in the city, and booking and purchase of tickets for tourist attractions in the area, ensuring your trip is well organised, saving you time and helping you beat the queues.
The office is accessible for people with reduced mobility. It is equipped with an accessible service counter, a headset for the hearing impaired, and assistance for people with reduced mobility and general disabilities.
Customer service satisfaction questionnaires and suggestions for improvement.
Planning your stay
- Accommodation Booking Service
- Luxury Dining and Restaurant Bookings, enabling you to sample Mediterranean cuisine, including shows and culinary experiences.
- Bookings for Cultural Events
- Travel Bookings
- Sale of souvenirs.
Planning your stay in the city:
Tickets to the city’s main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc , Tourist Bus, Museums, Monuments, etc.
Booking of tourist services:
- Guided tours on foot, bike or Segway, through the historical centre of the city, seaside villages, Albufera and other places of interest.
- Themed tours: Silk Route, Route of the Grail and Religious Art, Fallas Tour, Albufera Natural Park, Day Tours, etc.
- Renting bikes, Segways, etc.
- Culinary experiences: tapas and wine tours, gastronomy tours, paella workshop, dinner with entertainment, wine bus, etc.
- Sea activities: catamaran, sunset sailing trip, boat excursion with swimming and food, jet skis, flyboard, etc.
Questionnaires to evaluate customer service satisfaction and suggestions for improvement.
+ 34 963 803 623