Tourist Information Office Beach
Calle José Ballester Gozalvo s/n – Avda. del Mediterráneo · Paseo Marítimo · Playa del Cabañal. 46011 Valencia
TOURISTIC AREA: Sea towns, Marina and beaches
Tourist Info - Beach is located in the Malvarrosa Beach area - in the square next to Las Arenas Spa Resort. Open temporarily during the summer - from mid-April to mid-September.
It offers tourist information, personalised advice in various languages, comprehensive assistance in planning your stay in the city, and booking and purchase of tickets for tourist attractions in the area, ensuring your trip is well organised, saving you time and helping you beat the queues.
The office is accessible for people with reduced mobility. It is equipped with an accessible service counter, a headset for the hearing impaired, and assistance for people with reduced mobility and general disabilities.
1. Sale of souvenirs.
2. Planning your stay in the city:
- Tickets to the city’s main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc , Tourist Bus, Museums, Monuments, etc.
- Guided tours on foot, bike or Segway, through the historical centre of the city, seaside villages, Albufera and other places of interest.
- Themed tours: Silk Route, Route of the Grail and Religious Art, Fallas Tour, Albufera Natural Park, Day Tours, etc.
- Renting bikes, Segways, etc.
- Culinary experiences: tapas and wine tours, gastronomy tours, paella workshop, dinner with entertainment, wine bus, etc.
- Sea activities: catamaran, sunset sailing trip, boat excursion with swimming and food, jet skis, flyboard, etc.
Opening 5th April to 17th September
Tuesday - Sunday: from 10am to 3pm
HOW TO GET THERE
Oficina de Turismo Valencia Playa, Paseo Marítimo, Valencia, España