Music and cuisine come together at the Monastery of Cotalba
Categories: Gastronomy, music.
Five nights full of music and magic await at the Monastery of Cotalba
Live music, the best cuisine and an unparalleled historical space are the ingredients that bring together the series “Music in the Monastery of San Jerónimo de Cotalba 2023”.
A cultural activity divided into three experiences each night: visit to the monastery, which will immerse the visitor in 600 years of Valencian history and art, concert and a fine dinner crafted by the staff of Quique Dacosta's El Poblet restaurant.
The musical program consists of five performances:
● The Chamber Music Ensemble of the Orchestra of the Valencian Community will open the series by performing several classical pieces on the night of July 8.
● On July 21, the voice of Stefano Palatchi will fill the monastery to the beat of swing and jazz.
● Simona Todaro Pavarotti will pay a heartfelt tribute to the already legendary Pavarotti on the evening of August 12.
● On the evening of August 18, the road rock trio of Toni Cotolí will perform great songs of classic international rock.
● The series will end on November 26 with La Seda Ilustrada; Capella de Ministrers and its interpretation of the oldest music, which will sound heavenly in a 16th-century space like this one!
You can buy your tickets for this series and the other activities at the monastery at this link.
Don't miss the magic of this piece of Valencian history!
- Event dates
Chamber Music Ensemble of the "Orchestra of the Valencian Community" - July 8.
Stefano Palatchi - July 21.
Simona Todaro Pavarotti - August 12.
Toni Cotolí's Road Rock Trio - August 18
"La Seda Ilustrada; Capella de Ministrers" - November 26
Guided tour at 6:00 PM.
Concert at 8:00 PM.
Dinner at 9:30 PM.
Check on the booking website.
HOW TO GET THERE
Autovía GandIa-L’Ollería (CV-60), Salida 35, 46725 Alfauir