Guided tour and lunch:
1. Collect vegetables from the fields that will later be cooked for lunch (30-60 minutes)
2. Take a tour around the vegetable gardens in a horse-drawn cart, visit a Barraca museum (the typical houses of the region) and an exhibition of carts and agricultural tools from the 19th and 20th centuries (60-90 minutes)
3. Donkey ride for children
4. Take part in the process of preparing an authentic Valencian paella
5. Lunch – a genuine Valencian meal cooked with local products.
Entrance Tickets and Guided Tours:
Refunds cannot be given for entrance tickets or guided tours purchased through the VLC shop, because as soon as payment is made through the VLC Shop, the tickets are sent by email.
It is only possible to modify purchases in the following ways:
1. To change the dates on the tickets or the dates of your guided tour, with at least 24 hours’ notice.
2. To increase the number of tickets or tour places.
3. To change the name on the ticket or tour.
To request any change, please write to us at our customer service email address: email@example.com
A day in the market garden of València. Includes activities and a typical Valencian lunch.
Languages: Spanish, English.
Departure point: Barraca de Toni Montoliu Restaurant. Partida de l'Ermita, 1 Meliana (6 km from València city). You can take the Metro to Meliana station or go by car along the old Barcelona road until you reach Foios at km 6. Then, turn right at the roundabout.
Departure time: 13:00h.
Length: Approx. 4 hours.