The package includes:
- A boat trip of approximately 45 minutes on the Albufera lagoon in a traditional "albuferenc" boat (together with other visitors). The boatmen do not speak English.
- Set lunch consisting of 4 starters, Valencian Paella (chicken and vegetables ) or Arroz a Banda (fish paella), water, wine, soft drinks, a dessert of your choice.
- The journey from the city to the Albufera Natural Park is not included.
Entrance Tickets and Guided Tours:
Refunds cannot be given for entrance tickets or guided tours purchased through the VLC shop, because as soon as payment is made through the VLC Shop, the tickets are sent by email.
It is only possible to modify purchases in the following ways:
1. To change the dates on the tickets or the dates of your guided tour, with at least 24 hours’ notice.
2. To increase the number of tickets or tour places.
3. To change the name on the ticket or tour.
To request any change, please write to us at our customer service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boat trip on València's Albufera lagoon and lunch at the El Palmar Restaurant.
Discover the Albufera Natural Park and enjoy the best of its cuisine. Enjoy a trip on a traditional boat through the Albufera and try the local cuisine of the El Palmar area in El Palmar Restaurant, one of its best restaurants. Its signature dish, paella, is prepared with ingredients from the vegetable gardens that surround the wetlands.
Time and meeting point: 1 pm at the El Palmar Restaurant, Calle Redolins, 4, 46012 El Palmar (València).