What is the València Tourist Card?
It is a combined card that offers free public urban transport and discounts in Museums, leisure activities, shops and restaurants, during 24, 48 or 72 hours.
The free public urban transport is within València city, zone ABCD. It includes the journey València-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5).
How long can I use the Valencia Tourist Card?
The contactless València Tourist Card can be used during a period of 24, 48 or 72 hours, depending on the type of card.
How must I validate it?
The card is activated with its first use at a point of usage (museum, public transport...).
Readers are available for this purpose. The hours of validity will start to count from that moment.
Once you have used your València Tourist Card, recycle it at our Tourist Offices. The environment will thank you for it.
Valencia Tourist Card:
The price of the card may be refunded as long as the card has not been used or validated.
To request a refund, please write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org stating your purchase number.
The València Tourist Card is a physical card, to which during the purchasing process you must decide how you wish to receive it. Delivery to an address, delivery to your hotel or free collection from our TOURIST OFFICES.
The delivery period for addresses within Spain is 3-5 working days from the date of purchase. For deliveries to other EU countries, the delivery period is 10-15 working days.
Delivery periods to the rest of the world will depend on the country, with a maximum period of 20 days.
Delivery to your Hotel
Purchases will be delivered to the customer’s Hotel on the date indicated by the customer, between 10 am and 11 am.
Collection from Tourist Offices
You can collect your order free of charge from any of our Tourist Offices during opening hours.
Collection from DIGITAL KIOSK:
You can collect your order from the DIGITAL KIOSK at the airport. It is located opposite the car rental companies.
In the machine you must enter the order number and e-mail address from which you made the purchase.
OPENING TIMES: Collections 24 hours a day. Valid for VLC Tourist Cards and printing tickets purchased through VLCSHOP. Sale of new VLC Tourist Cards.
FREE bus, metro and tram travel for 24, 48 or 72 hours starting the moment the card is activated. Includes journeys to and from the airport. Allows you to travel in any of València’s metro, city bus and tram zones.
• Free entry to municipal museums and monuments such as the Lonja de Seda (silk exchange), the Serranos and Quart Towers, the Fallas Museum and the Almoina, as well as many other attractions.
• Special discounts for the city's main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences (15% discount), Bioparc (15% discount), the València Tourist Bus (12% discount), up to 20% off guided tours, 50% off entry to Marqués de dos Aguas Palace and 10% discount off entry to the Cathedral.
• A free València Map and a guide to discounts for a whole range of tourist services, restaurants and shops
• We'll even throw in a free tapa and a glass of beer or soft drink
• See the València Tourist Card discount Guide >>>
Urban transport in València is free on the bus for children under 6 and on the metro for children under 10.
For children aged 6 to 12, consult the València Tourist Card Children.
10% exclusive online discount.