Tourist Information Office Port
Passenger Cruise Terminal (TRASMEDITERRANEA), Muelle de Poniente s/n, 46024 - València
TOURISTIC AREA: Sea towns, Maria and beaches
Located in the Trasmediterranea Cruise Terminal -. Only open during disembarkation of cruise stopovers.
It offers tourist information, personalised advice in various languages, comprehensive assistance in planning your stay in the city, and booking and purchase of tickets for tourist attractions in the area, ensuring your trip is well organised, saving you time and helping you beat the queues.
Sale of the city tourist card. - 24-hour València Tourist Card with a special rate for cruise passengers.
- Planning your stay
- Accommodation Booking Service
- Luxury Dining and Restaurant Bookings, enabling you to sample Mediterranean cuisine, including shows and culinary experiences.
- Bookings for Cultural Events
- Travel Bookings
Plan your stay in the city
Tickets to the city’s main tourist attractions:
City of Arts and Sciences, Bioparc , Tourist Bus, Museums, Monuments, etc.
Booking of tourist services:
- Guided tours on foot, bike or Segway, through the historical centre of the city, seaside villages, Albufera and other places of interest.
- Themed tours: Silk Route, Route of the Grail and Religious Art, Fallas Tour, Albufera Natural Park, Day Tours, etc.
- Renting bikes, Segways, etc.
- Culinary experiences: tapas and wine tours, gastronomy tours, paella workshop, dinner with entertainment, wine bus, etc.
- Sea activities: catamaran, sunset sailing trip, boat excursion with swimming and food, jet skis, flyboard, etc.
+34 963 674 606