Five exhibitions in the new season of the Centre del Carme
TOURISTIC AREA: Historical center
The cultural offer never stops in Valencia! Don't miss the new exhibitions that the Centre del Carme has prepared for this autumn and continue to enjoy the best live art.
This is the programme for the new season, which begins on 11 September:
- Prohibido fijar carteles (No posters allowed) REA: An overview of Valencian posters from 2000 to 2020, which are considered a weapon of mass distribution.
- Opressió (Oppression): A project by Elisa M. Matallín that deals with issues related to the oppression of women in the physical, psychological, and social spheres.
- The Apartment, by Fermín Jiménez Landa: An flat a few streets from the museum has become an additional mental space where everything revolves between the real and the imaginary.
- Desde las fronteras del silencio (From the frontiers of silence) - Carmelina Sánchez-Cutillas: A modern and contemporary vision of the author, who has been named Writer of the Year 2020 by L'Academia Valenciana de la Llengua.
- Spectre - Hacia un lenguaje visual desde lo auditivo: Exhibition that brings together the results of Edu Comelle's artistic research into the visualisation of sound.
In addition to the exhibitions, there are various events such as lectures, workshops, or visits with artists, including virtual opportunities. The events require prior reservation.
Remember that the wearing of a protective mask is mandatory, please follow the signs to always keep a safe distance. You will also find QR codes to download the brochures of the exhibitions.
Enjoy a cultural autumn in Valencia!