Awards: Blue Flag
Certification: Q Calidad Turística y Qualitur
This excellent urban beach is located in the north of
the municipal district, between the town of Alboraya and Calle Acequia de la
Cadena. With a length of 1 kilometre and an average width of 135 metres, it
is a wide and open beach with fine sand, bordered by the promenade and equipped
with numerous services.
Medical care, lifesaving and rescue
May: 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and 31
September: 12, 13, 19, 20,26 and 27
Time: 11 am to 7 pm
Summer season (all stations open)
Dates: From 7 June to 7 September
Time: 10 am to 7:30 pm
- 1 medical care station
- Services information poster at station no. 1
- 2 lifeguard towers
- 1 advanced life support ambulance
- 1 basic life support ambulance
- Marked parking area (unsecured)
- Cycle lane, bicycle parking facilities and benches
- 4 drinking fountains
- 4 public toilets (2 adapted)
- 9 double showers
- 7 footbaths
- Public telephone
- Sun lounger rental
Accessibility: Summer season
* Accessibility point: In front of medical care station
* Disabled bathing assistance programme. From 11 am to 7 pm at accessibility
point no. 1 (27 June to 31 August).
* Disabled access and adapted walkway
* Buoy chain
* 2 adapted toilets
* Accessible showers
* Marked parking
* Signalling bands for the visually-impaired in the adapted paths from the accessibility
* Textured routing lines for the visually-impaired from the bus stop to the adapted
paths from the accessibility point
* Information leaflets in Braille for the visually-impaired
Health and environmental summer campaigns
* Malvarrosa/Cabanyal Lost Children identification programme
(information at all stations)
* “Cono-papeleras” campaign to keep the sand clean
* Health/physical exercise campaign.
The Healthy Park is designed to keep older persons in
shape. The exercise equipment is not designed for rehabilitation purposes.
Physical exercise is not just for the young: adults and the elderly also need
to do age-appropriate physical activities to promote good health and to prevent
the early appearance of certain diseases.
These parks offer the public the chance to get together, enjoy outdoor leisure
time and do age-appropriate physical activities using exercise equipment designed
for different uses. Depending on the machine used, the exercises reinforce
the development of muscles and joints, thereby improving coordination in particular
and the whole body in general, with the medical and health benefits involved
in the PROMOTION OF GOOD HEALTH.
Information for users
- Each healthy park consists of 8 pieces of physical exercise
- It is recommended to read the instructions before using the equipment.
- Use of the park is intended for adults only. Children under the age of 12
should not use the park.
- If the park is being used by children under the age of 12, they must be under
the supervision of a responsible adult.
- The exercise machines are not toys.
- Choose the appropriate piece of equipment according to your level of health
and fitness. It is recommended to consult your doctor before using the equipment.
Services Menu (pdf 25 kb) Beach Management System (pdf 10 kb)