VALENCIA MOVIE SET
Lying on the shores of the Mediterranean, Spain's third largest city, Valencia, offers the perfect setting to film your best scenes.
It enjoys a mild climate almost year-round and offers a wide range of locations that make for spectacular shots, ranging from ruins dating from the 1st century BC, to futuristic architectural complexes, with beautiful natural scenery and green areas that cross the city from east to west. It's the perfect place for scenes that reflect a Mediterranean lifestyle or to fire the imagination by recreating any type of atmosphere. The city offers all this and much more, together with a light that the Valencian painter Joaquín Sorolla was able to capture like no one else.
Filming in Valencia means more than just shooting scenes, and is bound to make your final product a sure-fire success.
The Valencia Film Office forms part of the Turismo Valencia Foundation, a private non-profit organisation responsible for promoting tourism in the city.
The Foundation provides the following types of free assistance:
- Finding and suggesting locations
- Production logistics proposals
- Mediation and support in applying for and managing permits: occupation of public thoroughfares* and/or municipal buildings that are cultural or historical heritage sites, Juan Carlos I Royal Marina, beaches, etc.
*In accordance with the Regulatory Ordinance on the Use of Municipal Public Spaceof Valencia City Council, film and photographic shoots will require authorisation from the city council if any of the following circumstances apply:
1. A public spacemust be cordoned off
2. The circulation of vehicles or pedestrians is affected
3. The film or photo crew consists of more than ten people
Rates shoot(page 5, paragraph 7).
Valencia Film Office
Avda. Cortes Valencianas, 41 bajo
46015 Valencia - Spain
Telephone: 0034 963 390 390
Fax: 0034 963 606 430
For more information about the city of Valencia, visit www.visitvalencia.com