At Christmas in Valencia, one of the most popular activities is the nativity scene tour. The scenes, featuring the baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the donkey and the ox, can be found at different locations around the city.
The most popular ones are:
- Nativity scene at the Cathedral
- Neapolitan nativity scene at the National Ceramics Museum - C/ Marqués de Dos Aguas
- Nativity scene at the Jorge Juan Gallery – C/ Jorge Juan
- The Arts and Crafts Centre of the Valencian Community – C/ del Hospital, 7
- Nativity scene at Colón Market – C/ Jorge Juan
- Nativity scene at Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- Nativity scene at the Central Market
- Nuevo Centro shopping centre
How many can you visit?